Finance Department Forthcoming Publications in the Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial Economics, and Review of Financial Studies:
- Lin, Xiaoji, Santiago Bazdresch and Frederico Belo Labor Hiring, Investment and Stock Return Predictability in the Cross Section, forthcoming, Journal of Political Economy
- Sensoy, Berk, Ji-Woong Chung, Lea Stern, and Michael Weisbach "Pay for Performance from Future Fund Flows: The Case of Private Equity" is forthcoming in the Review of Financial Studies.
- Stulz, René, Söhnke Bartram and Gregory Brown "Why are U.S. Stocks More Volatile?" is forthcoming in the Journal of Finance.
- Weisbach, Michael and Taylor Nadauld "Did Securitization Affect the Cost of Corporate Debt?" forthcoming in the Journal of Financial Economics.
- Weisbach, Michael, Isil Erel, and Yeejin Jang, “Do Acquisitions Relieve Target Firms' Financial Constraints?” , forthcoming in the Journal of Finance.
- Weisbach, Michael, Berk Sensoy, and Yingdi Wang, “Limited Partner Performance and the Maturing of the Private Equity Industry” ,forthcoming in the Journal of Financial Economics.
- Ben-David, Itzhak, Agarwal, Sumit, Gene Amromin, Souphala Chomsisengphet, and Douglas Evanoff, "Predatory Lending and the Subprime Crisis", forthingcoming in the Journal of Financial Economics.