- Arya, Anil, Hans Frimor, and Brian Mittendorf. (Forthcoming). “Decentralized Procurement and Inventory Management.”
- Arya, Anil, Ning Gong, and Ram N.V. Ramanan. (Forthcoming). "Quality Testing and Product Rationing by Input Suppliers." Production and Operations Management.
- Arya, Anil, Brian Mittendorf, Clemens Offler, and Thomas Pfeiffer. (Forthcoming). “The Middleman as a Panacea for Supply Chain Coordination Problems.” European Journal of Operational Research.
- Beatty, Anne and Scott Liao. (Forthcoming). “Financial Accounting in the Banking Industry: A review of the empirical literature.” Journal of Accounting and Economics.
- Hamm, Sophia J.W., Michael Jung and Clare Wang. (Forthcoming). "Making Sense of One Dollar CEO Sallaries." Contemporary Accounting Research.
- Hoopes, Jeffrey, Michelle Hanlon, and Nemit Schroff. "The Effect of Tax Authority Monitoring and Enforcement on Financial Reporting Quality." Journal of the American Taxation Association.
- Hoopes, Jeffrey, D. Reck and J. Slemrod. (Forthcoming). "Taxpayer Search for Information: Implications for Rational Attention." American Economic Journal: Economic Policy.
- Roulstone, Darren, I. Ben-David, and M. Drake. (Forthcoming). “Acquirer Valuation and Acquisition Decisions: Identifying Mispricing using Short Interest.” Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
- Roulstone, Darren, Michael Drake, and Jake Thornock. (Forthcoming). "The Determinants and Consquences of Information Acquisition via EDGAR." Contemporary Accounting Research.
- Tian, Xiaoli, Richard Cazier, Sonja Rego, and Ryan Wilson. (Forthcoming). “The impact of increased disclosure requirements and the standardization of accounting practices on earnings management through the reserve for income taxes” Review of Accounting Studies.
- Tian, Xiaoli, Dan Collins, and Paul Hribar. (Forthcoming). “Cash Flow Asymmetry: Causes and Implications for Conditional Conservatism Research” Journal of Accounting and Economics.