With over 30 years of experience in industry, Mr. Mulchandani brings extensive knowledge towards teaching in the business curriculum. Joining Rockwell International soon after obtaining his MBA, Mr. Mulchandani had assignments in several functional areas of the company, including Finance, Accounting, Materials/Logistics and Manufacturing. After three years as a Division General Manager, he was named President of the Commercial Vehicle Systems Business ($3.5 billion in Revenue), from which he retired in December 2000.
In Spring 2001, Mr. Mulchandani entered the Masters of Accounting (MAcc) program at The Ohio State University, which he completed in June 2002. During this period at Ohio State, Mr. Mulchandani also taught financial accounting, management accounting and an MBA elective (Implementing Corporate Strategy) at the Fisher. He continues to teach these subjects, along with Advanced Managerial Accounting in the MBA/MAcc programs, as part of his responsibility as a faculty member in the AMIS Department.
- MAcc, The Ohio State University
- MBA, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- MS (Chemical Engg.), Clemson University
- BS (Chemical Engg.), Michigan State University
- BS (Chemistry), University of Bombay, India
Areas of Expertise
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Manufacturing/Materials Management
- Sales and Marketing
- General Management