Liberty Mutual Insurance
Sunday, June 21 – Tuesday, June 23, 2015
The Liberty Mutual Insurance (LMI) Leadership Forum is a three-day externship designed to provide talented college students with exceptional leadership qualities an opportunity to learn about Liberty Mutual and careers in the insurance industry.
What to expect:
Students from diverse backgrounds, representing partnership schools across the country will travel to our corporate headquarters in Boston, MA to participate in workshops and activities geared towards bringing out leadership, team building, communication and negotiation skills. Participants will have numerous opportunities to network and interact with recent college hires, senior leaders and recruitment professionals. To see photos from last year’s Leadership Forum, click here.
In addition, students selected to attend this forum will have an opportunity to interview for a summer internship in a function such as human resources, claims, underwriting, IT or sales the following year. Summer interns, who perform exceptionally well, may receive a full time employment offer.
To be eligible for the LMI Leadership Forum, you must:
- Be a current, full-time, undergraduate student in your sophomore year of study.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities on campus or in your community.
- Have a strong interest in the insurance industry.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
When is the 2015 LMI Leadership Forum?
The LMI Leadership Forum will take place Sunday, June 21 –Tuesday, June 23, 2015 in Boston, MA. Liberty Mutual will incur all costs for approved travel, lodging and meal expenses.
How to apply?
Applications will be accepted through, April 30. If you would like to learn more about the opportunity and start the interview process, here’s how to apply:
- Scroll down and click on “Apply Now”
- Type in job number 57488 and hit “Search” for jobs
- Apply to “2015 LMI Leadership Forum Externship”
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at LibertyMutualCampusPrograms@LibertyMutual.com.