Annual Diversity Business Awards
In order to recognize those in the corporate community who have done so much to further diversity goals, particularly those of the college, the Fisher College Educational and Professional Diversity Committee recognizes their efforts through the Fisher College of Business Diversity Business Awards.
Call for Nominations
Nominations for the 2015 Fisher College of Business Diversity Awards are now open.
Please submit your nomination online, or download the nomination form to submit by e-mail or hardcopy.
Nominations are open until Friday, February 20, 2015.
Awards are bestowed based on one or more of the following
- Corporations and/or individuals who have been effective in outreach to diverse students by contributing to academic success through scholarships, sponsorships, classroom involvement and other activities.
- Corporations and/or individuals who have helped to develop the professional advancement of diverse students through internships, mentorships, recruitment, and other career readiness activities.
- Corporations and/or individuals who have demonstrated a commitment to community diversity outreach and efforts
- Corporations and/or individuals whose hiring and retention practices have helped to create a more diverse workforce
- Corporations and/or individuals who have initiated innovative programs which support the development of a more inclusive corporate culture
For more information about the annual diversity awards, please contact Annual Diversity Awards, 200 Fisher Hall, 2100 Neil Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43210 or email@example.com.
Join us at the 2015 Annual Diversity Business Awards
Register now to attend the 14th Annual Diversity Business Awards luncheon:
Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The Blackwell Inn, ballroom
2110 Tuttle Park Place
Columbus, Ohio 43210